Join us for our monthly virtual networking session to connect over Zoom with fellow people professionals across the capital. We'll use different formats, from small group conversations and introductions to topical debated to get connections going. We'll use chat, voting, breakouts, Q&A and everything Zoom can give us for this session to make a fully interactive and enjoyable conversation.
PS: The chat function will be used primarily for participants to engage with the webinar, rather than audio and video (though these are also welcomed), so just be mindful of the login name you use and ensure you are happy for other people to see this.
17:30 - start
19:00 - finish
- The webinar joining instructions will be sent to you 2 days before the event (with further reminders 2 hours prior to the session and 20mins prior to the session).
- The networking session will start at 17:30 and run for about 90 minutes.
- We will not be recording the meeting
- Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event, and these images and videos may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD.
- By attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
- For security reasons, it is requested that participants join the live session 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time and with the same name as registered on Eventbrite as not doing so may cause a delay or non-admittance to the event.